i got paired with a super hot guy for a project in my criminal justice class and he just came up to me and said “oh my god you know what we are? we’re partners in crime! get it?” and then we both changed each others contact in our phone to “partner in crime” and now i kinda wanna marry him
Us! But we met in a comm class..
relationship tip #78: ‘babe’ and ‘baby’ are cliche and outdated. try a fun new nickname such as ‘lieutenant’ instead
And let’s not forget His laugh
don’t you just hate it when you want to get to know someone but you have no idea what to talk about
I want someone like Blaine. Someone that is willing and wants to protect me. Someone that knows I’m tough enough to fight my own battles, but will be there for the after math. I need a Blaine.
1. When a boy who leaves goosebumps on every inch of your skin tries to play you his favorite song, don’t let him. He’ll get it stuck in your head and under your fingertips and when he leaves, you won’t be able to listen to it without feeling like you’re choking.
2. Don’t let him touch you all over no matter how much you want to feel him against you. Leave a few spots untouched so that when you’re sleeping alone again, at least your left wrist and an inch of your right hip won’t sting with the remaining burn of his mouth.
3. Don’t let him break your ribs.
4. Don’t watch the sunset with him. He’ll poison it. You won’t be able to look at the sky without swallowing a mouthful of him.
5. Don’t mistake wasps for butterflies. Sometimes when you feel your stomach flutter and your hands start to shake it’s pain, not love.
6. Just because he tells you he loves you doesn’t mean he’s going to stay.
7. It’s okay to delete his number after he kisses the pretty girl he met when he was drunk. It’s okay to leave when he hurts you. You don’t have to keep falling into him.
8. When he tells you that you’re beautiful, try to remember that you were beautiful before him too.
9. Just because he reads and smokes cigarettes and talks about the stars doesn’t mean he’s your soulmate.
10. After you kiss him, remember to wash your mouth out right away so he doesn’t burn into your tongue.
11. He’ll kiss you in the rain and take you to little coffee shops. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes and kiss your nose. He’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear but six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting him that you miss him and he won’t respond.
12. Your heart is going to break a million times. It’s going to feel like the world is falling apart around you. Your lungs will stop working some nights. You find yourself grabbing at your bones trying to hold yourself together. You’re going to feel like you’re dying. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight.
for future reference (via extrasad)
This is why I’m scared. I’ve been through this enough. What if this repeats with Him. I don’t know how to feel about Him. I mean I just it’s all work, but those times when it’s not.. I’m confused. I, you know, am such a great flirt -_- I really don’t know what’s going on between us. And at this moment I’m like screw it. This is happening. Like it’s been a while since I felt this way.. but I dont want the 12 this listed above to happen. It killed me these past few times. I cannot let this repeat. I want to believe He is different. I want to believe that I am grown. I want to believe that there is something there. But I dont know. I really dont know. And it sucks we don’t see each other as much as I would like, but that’s life. He has become the new topic I over think about. And man, is he something to think about. I just, as always, I am I the one he’s thinking about..?
This scene is so beautiful to me because it’s one of those things the writers put in for the older viewers despite the overwhelming younger demographic, but instead of some kind of sexual joke, it’s an actually powerful wake-up call.
Just because someone is of the same blood as you, doesn’t mean you automatically have to love them. Your family needs to earn your love and respect, not mandate it due to the presence of mutual genes. And I think that’s something a lot of us don’t realize until we’re older, and it’s a bit too late.
I always related to Raven. Even more so now. I was raised by my friends. And with what’s going on right now.. I can relate to this set more than ever.
Me on the lightrail or shuttle. I seriously feel like I never sleep!!!!!!
My Everything growing up
Selena Quintanilla Perez
April 16, 1971 - March 31, 1995